Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Proxy Mobile Post 74/96 Chapter 12 part four

The Runner Hospital

I.

Off of the train, dripping blood from my face where I go, flashlight drawn in my hand like a sword, hood pulled over my face, I find the station awfully quiet. No one is there. No one is there but me. No one is there but me and Blind Man.

"Blind Man," I spoke.
"Billy. Or is it... noblogger?." He asked.
"We meet again," I noted.
"It's been a long time."

He stepped forward. I did not move.

"You know why I am here." He uttered.
"The Greatest Game," I whispered.
"Mhm," he nodded.
"Does it really exist? I heard it was a myth." I remarked.
"It will soon. And you're going to start it." He boomed.
"I've seen enough bloodshed. Why should I listen to you?" I inquired.
"Because I know what happened to Masky."

II.

Masky is being kept in the Runner Hospital. The Runners are experimenting on him, hoping to find out who he's a proxy for. The Runner leading the experiments is a name I recognize: Dr, Obama. The very same whose 1975 postulations caused massive governmental coverups. How far does this go? What is the role of the Obamas in this taunting masquerade?

Blind Man told me all of this that night. If I want, I can stop by the hospital on my way to the Pentagon. Whether I save Masky or kill him is up to me.

Masky...

III.

"Before you go..." Blind Man bellowed.
"What is it?" I sought, already on my way out of the subway station.
"You know as well as I do that I have been instructed to kill you." He implied.
"By whom?" I gestured.
"I swore never to tell," he moaned.
I turned to face him. "Look me in the eye and say that to my face," I threatened.
"Enough! We fight!" He shouted.

He threw a fist, and I grabbed it and turned it right back to him. Every punch he threw, I turned right back to him. I shined my flashlight in his face to startle him, and then I hit him in the head with it. Soon enough, he was lying on the ground, choking on his own blood.

"Who ordered you to kill me?!" I said.
"Heh... heh heh heh... who do you think?" He died, and I was alone again in the subway station.

"Curse you..." I shook my fist. I needed to calm down. These emotions were unlike me, I needed to be ready.

Ready... to find Masky...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yooooooooooooo, like and subscribe, leave a comment below. NO HATE OR SPAM