Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Proxy Mobile Post (72/96) Chapter 12 part two

The subway station, covered in all sorts of graffiti, had seen better days and far better nights. It was packed full of people. How was I ever going to make it through?

I tried pushing myself through the crowds. but I only made it to the turnstiles by blind luck. Now my time has come to find out just what kind of proxy I am, as there ready to check tickets is none other than The Constant Wanderer, an androgyne with eyepatch and all the other Slendermen on speed dial.

"Ticket, please" said they.

"Sure, here you go" I said, handing them the ticket, trying not to make eye contact.

"Hmmm...." they said, looking at me carefully.

"What's wrong? Don't hold up the line!" Shouted an angry man behind me.

The Constant Wanderer ignored them, reached into their pocket, and pulled out a radio. "Calling all Slendermen: I've got him."

So I leapfrogged over the turnstile and made a mad dash for the nearest train, The Constant Wanderer in hot pursuit. They nearly got me, but I dove to the floor and crawled under some crowds, confusing them. By the time they found me again, I was on a train and the doors were closing.

But they definitely clocked me. They called the other Slendermen. I'm a wanted man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yooooooooooooo, like and subscribe, leave a comment below. NO HATE OR SPAM