Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Proxy Mobile Post (65/96) Chapter 10 part one

The Feared One gave me an iPhone so I can blog while I'm on my unholy mission. I would have preferred Android but whatever.

In order to get to the Pentagon I have to take the bus through several stops, each one more dangerous than the last. This city doesn't like proxies. It likes me even less because I'm a Blogger, even though I'm called noblogger.

Stop 1: The Timberwolf Cafe
Stop 2: Downtown
Stop 3: Subway Station
Stop 4: Runner Hospital
Stop 5: Grove Street
Stop 6: Blindman High
Stop 7: The Pentagon

I feel a little ill. I hope I don't bleed out on this bus. Oh god. Fhofpevor sbe zber pbqrf! Rl'yeh fhtagn... wish me luck, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yooooooooooooo, like and subscribe, leave a comment below. NO HATE OR SPAM