Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Power


Hello, fellow readers. You may be relatively confused by this esoteric blog you are reading. Who is this intriguing personality, you're saying.

You may remember me as the name I once used: Billy Everyblogger. But that was then, and this is now-- now and forever. The Feared One has brought me back, like the fucking phoenix, ready to rise above all the fires and ashes of this damned world and blog no blog at all-- for I am noblogger.

I kill for the Feared One. I will kill each and every one of you readers, and then I will kill all of the Slendermen with my power, rising.

Power. It's what I represent now. It's what I resent now. I live in an abandoned apartment complex (complex like my soul) with other proxies who are not as powerful as me. The Feared One favours me, you see, and gave me all this...

...power.



















(that's my theme song, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yooooooooooooo, like and subscribe, leave a comment below. NO HATE OR SPAM